Here is a list of articles about tech that I have found interesting during the months of September and Octobre. Enjoy!
wasmtimea performant web assembly engine reach 1.0
node.js 18has a watch mode (no more need of nodemon:
node --watch file.js)
- The 10 challenges awaiting
rustin the near future
xshell, a lib to execute
- 1 petabyte of S3 data deleted in 153 hours, visualized !
swiftwasmto build a webapp from a ios app
localstack, a tool to test your
AWScommand locally (usefull for CD development)
- Why building an alternative to
systemdfor image container running in a
kubernetescontext ? @krisnova explains the source of the young
- Use Hashicorp's
Dev / Tooling
- Want to do something in
bashbut don't know how to do it, this repo is here for you
gum, a tool to build usefull & beautifull shell scripts
- Why we need to have
end of linein linux ?
oasdiffa lib to detect breaking changes on OpenApi 3.0 (github action included)
acta tool to test & run
- Why I do not use Prettier by
Anthony Fu(creator of
Craft / Architecting
- 8 great advices about software development from
- Is High Quality Software Worth the Cost? by
Organization / Agility
Example mappingexplained (25 minutes long 3 amigos!)
- Interesting article about the trend on
- For delightful reviews say nice things !
- Why I don't use Scrum to manage my Remote Teams
Lead in tech
- Zalando Quality Engineering Journey—From Monolith to Microservices, interesting article about it technical transformation to support its business
- An enlighting article from Charity Majors (CTO @honeycomb) about hierachy & transparency in companiescharity.wtf/2022/09/23/the-hierarchy-is-bul..
religth, a tool to change lightning of any picture
- Top 4 Alien Languages
- The awesome